What I missed while I was away

Still catching up on the news. I see a Democrat congressman named Weiner is in hot water for showing his wiener. I see he is circumcised. Nothing like a sex scandal involving no sex.



Then a see a big fuss over some nude pics of Blake Lively actually taken by Blake. Idol minds and iPhones are a dangerous combination again. I understand her publicist is claiming they are fake. Hmm a great looking fake then.


I've missed all of the Stanley Cup finals so far. I see although the series is even at 2-2, though the Canucks have been crushed in the last two games after Rome scrambled Horton's brain on a late blind side hit. Good to see hockey hasn't changed while I was away.



But my favourite is the slapped with a $220-fine for driving in an HOV lane on the QEW outside Toronto. The man placed a blow up doll clad in a jacket and cap in the passenger seat. Nice try buddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment